Based in Hilton Head Island, we live, breathe, and experience the resort lifestyle as we work and play. Resort hospitality is our specialty, and we bring a unique sense of place to each property. We love watching people gather, connect, and linger in the spaces we have crafted, while using the spaces precisely as we imagined they would when we designed them.
Our associates are located across the U.S. and work to create beautiful interiors domestically and internationally, including projects in Mexico, Canada, Ireland, England and Italy. Our trademark approach creates the essence of each project, capturing a sense of place that is true to each of our clients, clubs, hotels, resorts, spas and restaurants.
For a design consultation on your home, or to discuss a commercial or hospitality design project, we welcome you to call our studio today at 843.681.5122.
J. Banks Design Group is committed to being an industry leader, driven by excellence in interior design that exceeds customer expectations, provides top quality products and services, challenges its associates with opportunities, and applies its resources to the betterment of our community.
J. Banks Design Group – Who We Are
- International award-winning interior design firm specializing in high-end residential, clubhouse, hospitality and commercial design
- Relationship based business with over 34 years of experience
- Our designers are professionally degreed with ASID and IIDA affiliations
- A Top 200 Interior Design Giant as ranked by Interior Design magazine
- A Top 75 Hospitality Design Giant as ranked by Interior Design magazine
- All of our hospitality projects are on time and on budget
- At any given time we are working in 12-16 states
- All of our designers are professionally-degreed
- Our projects are located throughout the United States and in Canada, Ireland, Italy, Mexico, and the Caribbean
- Offer LEED® AP certified consultation
- Designers of the J. Banks Collection by Stanford Furniture, Abner Henry, Kravet, Paragon, New Ravenna, EJ Victor and Holland & Sherry
- Recipients of the Gold Key Award (Best Resort for Hotel Castello di Casole), the Southeast Contract Designer of the Year Award, the ASID Dora Gray Award for Best Interior Designer (Joni Vanderslice), The ARTS Award (Best Retail East/Atlantic Region), the ICON Award (Branding), and a finalist for the 2017 Gold Key Award (Moreland Village-Palmetto Bluff)
- Retail store located on the ground floor of our office building that offers the best in home decor, gifts, and little luxuries
- Proud supporters of local, national, and international philanthropic effort
- Conceptual design
- Space planning
- Hard material selection and design including cabinetry, tile, counter-tops, flooring, plumbing and appliances
- Wall and ceiling treatment selection and design
- Millwork and interior trim selection and design
- Flooring pattern design and layout
- 3-D renderings and interior elevations
- Construction documentation
- Furniture layout
- Furniture, fabric, artwork and accessory selection
- Receiving, warehousing, delivery and installation